I just love when the holidays roll around and M&M’s put out their fun and festive bite sized candies. What I love even more is that I get to make sweet treats for everyone. I do have to say though, the only thing these are missing is a cute and clever name.
Valentine M&M Pretzel Treats
- 1 bag of pretzels (round and square work best)
- 1 bag of Plain M&M’s
- 1 bag of Wilton Candy Melts (I chose White, Pink and Red in Vanilla)
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees
2. Grab a cookie sheet and line with pretzels. Place as close as possible to save time
3. Drop different colored candy melts in the middle of each pretzel
4. Place in oven for about 4 minutes
5. Remove from oven and place colored M&M’s in the center of melted candy immediately
6. Let cool before storing. I like to place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator while the next batch is in the oven. Within those few minutes they harden right up and I placed them in cute treat boxes.
Do you make these fun treats for your kids Valentines or bring them to the office? Share with us below your fun and creative names or your alternative way of making these tasty goodies.
If you liked this Article, Feel Free to Share it: