I have been all about Adele ever since her debut album 19 in 2008, so when I heard she was performing for the first time since her throat surgery I found myself anxiously waiting like a kid on Christmas morning. Yes, I swear I was ‘that’ excited.
But first I had to catch all the gorgeous red carpet looks. I usually like to mention the fashion faux-pas but this year, they seemed too obvious (eh hem Nicki Minaj) that I don’t even feel like wasting my breath on giving attention to them. Plus, there are so many gorgeous looks in noticeably black, gold and silver tones that I’d rather give my attention to.
1. Adele rocked this black Giorgio Armani gown with her new slimmed down figure. She has such a timeless and classic soul that she just radiates elegance.
2. Carrie Underwood kept it conservative in a white jeweled Gomez-Gracia gown. At first I thought this dress was a ‘safe’ option and then she turned around. The back of this dress is beyond stunning. It kind of reminded me of Faith Hills dress at the CMA’s in 2011.
3. Giuliana Rancic honored Whitney Houston’s sudden death in a black dress with gold belt by Georges Chakra.
4. Paris Hilton shared a similar accessory as Giuliana with her gold belt in this Grecian style ivory gown by Basil Soda.
5. Ok time to add some beautiful color with Fergies choice to wear Jean Paul Gaultier. She jokingly said to Ryan Seacrest that this was her ‘safe choice’. Oh my!! This was her safe choice?
6. Jessie J looked absolutely amazing in this Julian McDonald disco-ballesque gown. The structure of this dress fits her body like perfection. I’ve never been one to be a fan of ‘mermaid’ style gowns, but this one truly won me over. Gorgeous, well done Jessie J.
7. Kathy Griffin looked stunning in this form-fitting ivory Michael Kors gown. If the genie asked me tomorrow what my one wish would be, it would definitely be to look this radiant at 51.
8. The Fashion Police, on E!, won’t be arresting Kelly Osbourne this week on their Grammy edition. The FP host shines here in a figure flattering Tony Ward Couture gown.
9. Rihanna is simply perfection in this custom Armani black gown. Boy, she sure knows how to show, ex, Chris Brown what he’s missing in this plunging neckline ensemble.
10. Anne V simply made my jaw drop when she strutted her stuff with hottie Adam Levine down the red carpet. Now at first I wasn’t crazy about this Anthony Vaccarello dress but in all honesty it works on her figure. The hemline could have been adjusted in my opinion, but really who else could rock this so well other than a Victoria Secret model. Well done Anne V.
11. Taylor Swift was absolutely my favorite look of the night. This gown was designed by Zuhair Murad, but if you look closely the bottom edging has a bit of a Versace resemblance. Hmm maybe that’s why I’m in love with this gown. I just had to show you the back of this gown as well, simply breathtaking.
Did you tune into the Grammy’s this year? What was your favorite performer or red carpet look? Share with us below, I’d love to hear how many of you loved Adele as much as I did!
If you liked this Article, Feel Free to Share it: