Remember a few weeks ago when I made my Valentine’s M&M Pretzel Treats? Well I’m at it again but this time for St. Patrick’s Day. I had some green M&M’s saved from Christmas and bought a few more bags of the Easter colored M&M’s and sorted through the colors to create these cute and super easy treats.
I’ve already posted this recipe before but for quick reference I’ll share it here with you again:
St. Patrick’s Day M&M Pretzel Treats
- 1 bag of pretzels (round and square work best)
- 1 bag of Plain M&M’s (in holiday festive colors)
- 1 bag of Wilton Candy Melts (I chose White, and Green)
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees
2. Grab a cookie sheet and line with pretzels. Place as close as possible to save time
3. Drop different colored candy melts in the middle of each pretzel
4. Place in oven for about 4 minutes
5. Remove from oven and place colored M&M’s in the center of melted candy immediately
6. Let cool before storing. I like to place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator while the next batch is in the oven. Within those few minutes they harden right up.
Before I got started, I ran to JoAnn Fabrics to see if I could find any cute treat bags and with no luck I had to get creative. I bought two packages of festive napkins and cut them to size to make these simple, do it yourself, gift bags.
Did you get creative this year and make these fun candies for your office or kids school holiday? Please share with us below your thoughts and be on the lookout for what I’m going to make for Easter. It’s a whole new spin on this family favorite.
If you liked this Article, Feel Free to Share it: