I’m always on the lookout for fun and creative gifts to give throughout the year and with birthday season coming into full effect among our friends I thought I’d share some fun ideas I’ve run across over the past few months.
1) I fell in love with these Flip Flop Wine Coasters by Wine Styles
2) The cutest salt and pepper shakers that look like Pencils by Frank Kerdil
3) A fun and super creative idea for the wine lover is to make this Wine Cork Candle Holder found over at Two Twenty-One
source: Two Twenty-One
4) I can’t get over how stinking cute this Wake Up Morning Mug is by Damian O’Sullivan. It makes me wish more and more that I was a morning coffee drinker.
5) If you haven’t noticed by now, I’m a huge fan of personalized items. With Instagram being all the rage this past month it was no surprise that I love love love this iPhone case by Casetagram.
6) A Buddha Butter Dish!! How great would this be for a housewarming gift??
Have any fun cute and creative ideas for your gift giving? Where do you go when you’re in the hunt for a good gift idea? Where do I go? Well Pinterest of course!! Share some of your own finds below and I’ll feature them in an upcoming article.
If you liked this Article, Feel Free to Share it: