I’m never one to miss a red carpet event, my favorite part being all the post press photos. I started off acquiring a collection of favorite looks but became overwhelmed with all the fashion faux pas. I found myself wondering if some of these women looked in a mirror before they strutted their stuff on the step and repeat and thought they looked hot.
1. BEST-Carrie Underwood looked stunning in this gold Reem Acra gown.
2. WORST-Ginnifer Goodwin went for an unflattering Prabal Gurung dress paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
3. WORST-Taylor Swift looked like she was ready to walk down the aisle in this dramatic J. Medel gown. Now, I do love this gown, but perhaps it would look more flattering on an hour-glass figure and a complexion that isn’t so fair.
4. BEST- Miranda Lambert still has the newlywed glow in this black Haute Hippie gown, here with husband Blake Shelton.
5. WORST- LeAnn Rimes wore a ruffled Badgley Mischka lace gown. Regardless of who wore this gown, I’m just not feeling it. It lacks a flattering appeal Badgley normally brings to the table.
6. BEST-Faith Hill looked flawless in this white Chado Ralph Rucci gown with three-quarter sleeves. The sheer cut-out panels add so much elegance to the back of this dress.
7. BEST-Martina McBride went conservative in a black Lorena Sarbu pant suit.
8. WORST- Janedear Girls, Susie Brown (left) and Danelle Leverett (right), didn’t let us down in their self-proclaimed ‘style’ department.
9. WORST-Shawna Thompson, of Thompson Square, wore a Jean Fares gown. After looking into this designer, I simply cannot understand why this gown was chosen. There were so many elegant choices to pick from. The long train, jeweled sash and v-cut front are lacking in appeal all around. It just screams “not classy”.
10. BEST- Reba McEntire graced the red carpet in this form-fitting green velvet gown.
What are your favorite looks from the Country Music Awards this year?
If you liked this Article, Feel Free to Share it: